Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *What's the Fastest hair can grow per Month? Opinions/Experience?*

Length
    15 in/17 in/30 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default *What's the Fastest hair can grow per Month? Opinions/Experience?*

I always try and figure out how fast and much my hair can grow. People tell me all the time that they can't believe how fast it grows!! I cut my hair to CB in May of 08' and by my wedding in May of 09' it was BSL. Is this considered to be a speedy growth, and if so, about how much growth do you figure I get a month? I recently cut my BSL hair to a neck length bob.... (regret, regret, regret) Never, ever again!!! I am dying for my long hair again!! Thought I wanted a change.... what a mistake. So I am now on the road to recovery and just recently joined TLHC for growth support I am at 15 in. and hope to be at 20 in. by June. Any advice for quicker growth greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance..
    *Happy Growing*

Default Re: *What's the Fastest hair can grow per Month? Opinions/Experience?*

From the testimonials on TLHC the most growth I have seen is one inch per month. Some members use supplements, topical cream, and oils to assist in their growth. But because you are fifteen years old, get your doctor's approval if you decide that you want to take the route of supplements.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pinchbeck View Post
    <snip>But because you are fifteen years old, get your doctor's approval if you decide that you want to take the route of supplements.
    I think you misread her post. She's at 15 inches in length and doesn't seem to mention age.

*girlypearl* keep in mind that hair grows on average a half an inch per month, so if you have average growth you may be a little shy of your goal by June, but not far off.

For faster hair growth the best things to start with are bodily health issues. Exercise can play a good role, and nutrition plays an especially big part. Hair grows if the body is well enough to grow it. If the body has some issues then hair growth may be stunted alongside it. Also trying to promote a stress-free environment and do the best you can with pampering your hair will play important roles, too. Good luck!
    Last edited by Gumball; January 6th, 2010 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Adding a tiny blurb about average growth.

Length
    15 in/17 in/30 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pinchbeck View Post
    From the testimonials on TLHC the most growth I have seen is one inch per month. Some members use supplements, topical cream, and oils to assist in their growth. But because you are fifteen years old, get your doctor's approval if you decide that you want to take the route of supplements.
    Thanks so much for the response!! I take daily multi ~ vitamins and vitamin D and don't really think I want to pile up on any extra. It really is just a waiting game I guess!! Patience is a virtue. BTW I'm not 15, I am 25 yo. Do I have something posted wrong? Please let me know.
    *Happy Growing*

Quote Originally Posted by *girlypearl* View Post
    Thanks so much for the response!! I take daily multi ~ vitamins and vitamin D and don't really think I want to pile up on any extra. It really is just a waiting game I guess!! Patience is a virtue. BTW I'm not 15, I am 25 yo. Do I have something posted wrong? Please let me know.
    *Happy Growing*
    That is sooo funny! I misread your post because of the light blue font which I had trouble reading. Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    I think you misread her post. She's at 15 inches in length and doesn't seem to mention age.
    Thank you for correcting me.
    Last edited by Teacherbear; March 9th, 2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: merge 2 posts

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

My hair has grown about 2 inches a month a few times, usually during the summer. I know some other members have experienced the same sort of growth at times, usually with the help of MN or other means.

Length
    15 in/17 in/30 in
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

The blue font is difficult to read huh? Sorry about that.

Ohio Sky: Thanks for the reply!! I am new on here, so I am not sure what MN means. I tried to look up, but I can't find it. Please let me know. Thanks!!
    *Happy Growing*
    Last edited by Teacherbear; January 7th, 2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: merge 2 posts

Length
    Ear/Chin/CL
    Type
    3a/3b/C/iii

I usually get between a 1/4 and a 1/2 inch per month.

a inch per month i think

Type
    1a/1b/M/i/ii

I think the MN that people refer to on here is Monistat - something I haven't yet tried.
    Back after a loooonnngg hiatus. 🌷Going Gray