Thread: 'ello

Length
    buzz/46"/51?"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default 'ello

Hello, TLHC! I've heard of the place, but this is my first time posting, so I'll introduce myself:

I'm a young guy living in Massachusetts. When I was a little kid, I used to want to have my head shaved as short as possible. However, around when I was entering high school, I got bored with the buzz-cut (figures, doesn't it?). Secretly, another reason why I wanted to grow my hair long was because I had been reading a webcomic where one of the protagonists was a handsome skinny guy with shoulder-blade length hair. I decided that would be my goal. Over the months, as my hair grew longer, I really loved the feeling of it on my shoulders and back. I decided I'd maybe grow it a bit longer than I had wanted. At some point, I came across some pictures or videos or something of people with really long hair - longer than I had ever seen, and I was completely mesmerized by it. By the time I was out of high school, my own hair had passed my shoulder blades.

Rather unfortunately, right after I graduated high school, I was involved in a car accident while I was riding my bike. Happily, my face absorbed most of the impact, and not my brain. It was quite a scare at the time, because I was told that if I had gotten any lacerations on my scalp, they would have had to shave that part of my head (I didn't want that again).

Currently, I'm going to school in a community college, and am hoping (read: praying) to get into an art school. As far as my hair, it's about 25 inches long, and rapidly approaching the goal of waist length, so I might change my goal to tailbone length. To be honest, I'd really like to grow it to the floor, but I don't think that's possible.

Length
    buzz/46"/51?"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: 'ello

Oops, forgot to post my mane:

Pardon the robe, I use it to estimate how far my hair is from my waist.

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Nice hair! What's wrong with growing to the floor? DaveDecker here has hair almost that long!

Hi there and welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun reading, but please post along the way, we would love to hear about your progress and exeriments!
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    buzz/46"/51?"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by justgreen View Post
    Nice hair! What's wrong with growing to the floor? DaveDecker here has hair almost that long!

Hi there and welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun reading, but please post along the way, we would love to hear about your progress and exeriments!
    Somehow I don't think I'd like it that much. My hair's pretty low maintenance now, but at that length, I don't think I could stand it. Maybe thigh length someday or something. Long enough so I could sit on it.

Length
    7/knee/knee
    Type
    1a/F/i

nice to grow it. looks nice & guess waist & below would be awesome

Length
    16/18/22

Your hair looks beautiful. So shiny. I'd keep growing it.

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Hi dude. Your hair is really nice-looking, and thick ends.

I say grow it as long as you feel like growing it, or as long as it will go. Yes, most of us hit terminal length before the floor, but there's no good way to tell if that will apply to you without trying it. Go for it!
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Welcome to LHC! Your hair looks great!