Thread: Hask Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment

Length
    chin/TBL/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Thumbs up Hask Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment

Why didn't anybody tell me about this amazing hair mask? And why nobody talks about it?!?

I found this hair mask packet at my local Boots. The ingredients list looked impressive, very conditioning AND with plenty of proteins too, it wasn't even expensive so, why not try it? And I bought it.
    That was actually a long time ago, I haven't used it until now, and... where has this been all my life?
    It is a very intensive deep conditioning mask, available in 4 versions (argan oil, macadamia oil, monoi coconut oil and keratin protein) that rejevunates, smooths and moisturize dry, damaged hair.
    The ingredients list looks super good, cos it has conditioning and moisturizing ingredients (like lanolin, cetrimonium chloride, glycerin etc, with the oil of your choice) along with many proteins (soy, rice, collagen, keratin) and some amino acids.
    I have the argan oil one. I thought it could have been super heavy and made my hair hard and stiff by all the proteins but no, my hair feels incredible, thick, strong and super soft.
    The packet is 50 ml too, which depending on your hair lenght, can last at least 3 uses (I have TBL hair and I'll make another 2 uses out of what's left! and I applied a lot of it today!!).
    Truly recommend it. I just love it.

Here's the ingredients list of the argan oil one, mine's slightly different (I suppose they reformulated it) with lanolin and parfum higher up, and in addition a radish root ferment filtrate and another extract.

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Hask Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment

I know I've mentioned Hask here before because I use them too!

I thin kthey're great. Every month or so I give myself the keratin protein treatment packet. It works really well if you mix in moisturizing ingredients with it too. But also by itself.

I also tried the Henna and Placenta one (so weird but whatever) and I thought it worked well but not as well as the pink keratin one.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I used the argan oil one and OMG my hair was so beautiful and wurlier then ever lol, I went and bought 3 more of those.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I've tried the argan oil and melon oil treatments and liked them both. I have the bamboo oil and monoi coconut but I haven't used them yet.

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    I've tried the argan oil and melon oil treatments and liked them both. I have the bamboo oil and monoi coconut but I haven't used them yet.
    Let us know how those ones work, I was thinking of getting the bamboo one but wasnt sure if it would be of any use for me.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!