Thread: Successful henna removal. Yes, you are reading this correctly.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    18?/24/27
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Succesful henna removal. Yes, you are reading this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahfast View Post
    Hmm thanks. I'm just trying to figure out what my chances of ending up with orange hair are, before I attempt this. I guess that means the demi color might not get lifted out as much.
    give it a try! :] i lifted out permanent black dye pretty successfully. red is the last to leave so if you have any in your hair at all its very possible it will pull brassy.
    my plan was to use the color oops maybe twice and see what i come out with then use a demi permanent dye with ash tone in it close to my natural color to tone out any excess brassiness and try to grow out my natural hair a little bit
    Taking an LHC break.

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by akilina View Post
    give it a try! :] i lifted out permanent black dye pretty successfully. red is the last to leave so if you have any in your hair at all its very possible it will pull brassy.
    my plan was to use the color oops maybe twice and see what i come out with then use a demi permanent dye with ash tone in it close to my natural color to tone out any excess brassiness and try to grow out my natural hair a little bit
    Ah thanks! My issue is that I don't want to dye over it after if it looks a bit orange. I'm also a scardy cat of what the previously lightened parts will react like. It's good to hear it worked well in your hair.

Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL-Waist?-Hip-Tailbone--GOALOn to classic?

Length
    Bob/Bob/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

My hair was virgin under my henna but it will be interesting to see if this has a different effect on those with chemically treated hair underneath. Even though you don't want to put a dye over I imagine all it would take is a no-lift dye like Second Nature that contains green tones to knock that brassiness out.
    Well, that's one year down since pixie. I have been knighted as 'turbo grower.'