Quote Originally Posted by WickedLady View Post
i been wondering what he difference between JBCO and regular caster oil from the pharmacy? Pros? Cons? Benifits?
Pro: JBCO smells better in my opinion.
Pro: It has a lighter feeling so it spreads easier on my scalp. I hated the way the regular kind felt like it got "stuck" in whatever part of my hair that I put it in first. It seems other people mix it with other oils to lighten it but I haven't tried that yet.
Pro: When I put it on my eyelids (for eyelash growth) it doesn't burn. I did that once with regular castor and it burned so much I had to wash it off.
Pro: It makes my hair feel very soft at the roots where I put it so now I'm experimenting with putting it on my ends. I'll update in a few weeks because it make take longer for the ends to be affected.

Con: Hard to find. Unless you live near a store that has an extensive selection of products for Black/kinky hair, you will have to buy it online.

But if you've already bought the regular kind, stick with it unless you really don't like it. It's so easy to accumulate too many bottles of hair stuff LoL