Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pantene

Length
    15"/20"/BSL?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Pantene

Sorry if this repeated but I am new and tired!

I have heard mixed things about Pantene, and although my hair seems to love it, I am wondering if it is the best thing I can do for my hair?

What do you think?

Default Re: Pantene

If your hair is doing good and you like the look and feel of it then that is what matters.

I still sometimes use pantene. I think alot of hype you read on the net is more of salons wanting you to think pantene is bad and buy their salon products.

Length
    Nape/26.0/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Agree with the above post. It's all about trial and error, use what works best for your hair.
    Hair is a renewable resource. Enjoy the present and anticipate the future!

Length
    chin/APL/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

If your hair is loving it, I wouldn't worry about it. I know some people don't like it but I have seen members who use it and are happy with it.

Some methods work for some people and not others - the only way to see for your own hair is to experiment with different things. If it were me, if something was working I would just stick with it (unless of course, I was wanting to experiment a little ). I did change my washing routine and products when I first came here, but I had specific issues I wanted to address and the products I was using were not helping me.
    May 2009

Length
    15.75/22/25
    Type
    2c/3a/M/i/ii

I use it and like it too - although I haven't tried much else.

I'm curious to see what else out there I should use, but I'm too afraid to waste money on something then not liking it.
    These pics were about 10 years ago... Trying again from similar to that short pic.

Length
    19/23/36
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii

Uh oh..... Is there another Pantene thread? I thought there was alot of comments and when I came over to read, there's only a few here.

Length
    19/23/36
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii

I'm sorry, I just realized this is a new thread. I use Pantene and Suave. I do love the way my hair feels using Pantene, but I can't use it continually or I will start noticing a drying affect that I think is due to build up. So I go back to my Suave until I think the cone build up has been resolved. I am one who likes the way cones feel in my hair, but I have to pay attention to switch it ever so often.

Account Closed by Member Request
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods

I agree and welcome to LHC (sorry about the rhyme), lol.

If you are happy with the results of any hair care routine, and have no problems with it, stay with it. It is about what works for your hair, not someone else's hair.

Type
    3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by InTheCity View Post
    I use it and like it too - although I haven't tried much else.

I'm curious to see what else out there I should use, but I'm too afraid to waste money on something then not liking it.
    i really like the Peter Lamas line. its a bit pricey but im very happy with it.

im really wanting to try some shampoo bars

Account Closed by Member Request
    In the Realm of Innovative Hair Care Methods

There is nothing wrong with trying new things, even if you are happy with a routine you have and love. I used to like to but I have a sensitive scalp and tried various routines, looking for the best one for me. I found mine thankfully. It depends on what you want and need products to do.

I know someone who loves and uses Pantene. I see her frequently at school, and her hair always looks great.
    Last edited by ktani; August 5th, 2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: spelling