Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conditioner Bars

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Conditioner Bars

I've been using Melissas conditioner bar for years now. (NightBlooming.) https://www.nightblooming.com/produc...a-conditioner/ It works wonders for my hair and I don't need to use a lot of it.

I let my hair become as wet as it can. Drag the bar down the length, one bit at a time. I go over each section 3-4 times and one extra time at the ends. Let it sit while I shave and wash my body. Recently I also rub a bit in my hands and run them through my hair, as I step out from the shower, as a leave in.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Default Re: Conditioner Bars

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I've been using Melissas conditioner bar for years now. (NightBlooming.) https://www.nightblooming.com/produc...a-conditioner/ It works wonders for my hair and I don't need to use a lot of it.

I let my hair become as wet as it can. Drag the bar down the length, one bit at a time. I go over each section 3-4 times and one extra time at the ends. Let it sit while I shave and wash my body. Recently I also rub a bit in my hands and run them through my hair, as I step out from the shower, as a leave in.
    I do the same.

And while I don't use it as a leave-in conditioner (i have a conditoner spray for that), I also like to rub the bar between my hands before massaging in the "lather" to my lengths.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc