Page 742 of 793 FirstFirst ... 242642692732740741742743744752792 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7926

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    I just measured my head and it’s also 22”. My hair is so much shorter than yours though, it’s only just MBL (about 27” stretched) and is at the lower end of ii. There’s plenty of room in the cap for my hair, and I can’t imagine outgrowing it because my hair isn’t very thick.

Do they make different sizes? I would say the circumference would be fine, as you’re the same as me. My hair compresses a lot too, but I can’t picture how an extra 20” length would sit

There’s a thread for Hot Heads somewhere I think. It might be worth having a look on there - I’ll come back and post a link if I can.

ETA: Here’s the link! Sarahlabyrinth has one and her iii thickness hair was probably around knee length when she posted.
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=145633
    Lady Stardust, thank you for your helpful reply and the link too! I ended up buying one and kind of took a chance. They do come in different sizes, a regular and XL in addition to a smaller version for kids. The ad I saw didn't list a size or give a choice of color. There were only 2 left and the price was less than half of what Thermal Haircare was asking (yes, it is an authentic Hot Head). On top of that, I got free shipping and they accept returns within 30 days! Such a good deal! I figured if it didn't fit, I'd return it and pay the full price for a different size. I was originally told delivery was expected to be Jan 3rd...it came today, brand new in original packaging, regular size AND IT FITS! Could not be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful Mystery View Post
    I bought two Hairsense combs. I bought 206s and 207. I have my eye on 222 and will probably buy that one next. I already own one Hairsense comb but it’s a rat-tail comb not suitable for detangling.
    The 222 is a nice one! Sometimes my hair gets into a sea weedy, knotty mess and this makes my world right again.

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    The 222 is my favorite
    It's the only comb I own...love it.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    Lady Stardust, thank you for your helpful reply and the link too! I ended up buying one and kind of took a chance. They do come in different sizes, a regular and XL in addition to a smaller version for kids. The ad I saw didn't list a size or give a choice of color. There were only 2 left and the price was less than half of what Thermal Haircare was asking (yes, it is an authentic Hot Head). On top of that, I got free shipping and they accept returns within 30 days! Such a good deal! I figured if it didn't fit, I'd return it and pay the full price for a different size. I was originally told delivery was expected to be Jan 3rd...it came today, brand new in original packaging, regular size AND IT FITS! Could not be happier.
    Oh that’s great and you got a good deal too! I’m sure you’ll enjoy using it.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

I don't buy much hair products anymore since my stash should still last me the next year or so.
    hair color on the other hand is a different story 🤣 my latest purchase is Neon Sherbet by Dare it's another super neon pink I'm curious to see if it's better than good dye young ex Girl cause ex girl is very thick and doesn't spread well but it super pigmented. I've used dare before and it isn't as thick

Edit: just purchased K18 5ml tube just to try it

I'll be picking them up on the 3rd
    Last edited by Bat; December 28th, 2022 at 07:39 PM.

Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

TRESemmé Leave-in Hair Styling Wave Defining Mist. I have only used it once and ended up being short on time so I ended up blowing out my hair. It worked great for that. My hair felt smooth and soft.
    Dennise

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I ordered up a silk sleeping cap. I already sleep on a silk pillowcase but want to try a cap, as well. Sometimes I'm too lazy to braid my hair at night.

ETA: The cap arrived, and I slept with my hair loose inside the cap last night. I was amazed that it didn't tangle.
    Last edited by GoatLady; January 1st, 2023 at 06:55 AM. Reason: update

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've bought a 12oz bottle of Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo, and an 8oz tube of Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

This purchase was "kinda sorta" for my hair. I am participating in the no trim 2023 challenge and needed some kind of shirt for my before and after pics that would easily show my hair growth progress. I'm already at waist length so one of those t-shirts with the growth lines wouldn't work for very long. I opted for this striped tunic instead. It's long enough that it should work until I get to classic.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07THWP55L...oDp&th=1&psc=1

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I’ve just commissioned a crystal clear spiral stab by Dragomira on Etsy. I’m looking forward to it!
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've bought three 10oz bottles of Isoplus Wrap Lotion.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    APL/WL/TBD
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I just ordered two medium ficcares to get for my birthday on the 17th a gold Sunrise Lotus in Aubergine and a gold Sunrise Primavera in Agave... my two favorite colors

I have a small that Shorty89 gave me for the winter swap and it works great for center held buns but I'm quickly outgrowing it for normal buns

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
    Lady Scarlette, Traveler of the Road to Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights