View Poll Results: Do you like/love/hate washing your hair?

Voters
1217. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love washing my hair

417 34.26%
  • I hate washing my hair

126 10.35%
  • I have a love/hate thing as regards washing my hair

342 28.10%
  • I couldn't care either ways, I feel neutral about it

82 6.74%
  • I find it boring

76 6.24%
  • I like it but dont love it

153 12.57%
  • I dont wash my hair

7 0.58%
  • Other

14 1.15%
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Do you like/love/hate washing your hair?

Length
    16/25/46
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Do you like/love/hate washing your hair?

I have a love/hate relationship with washing my hair. Part of me loves it because once I'm in the shower, I find it relaxing and I love the fresh clean feeling of my hair. But I also hate washing it because it takes time and I wish I didn't have to do it, haha! I like the idea of having a whole ritual of washing it, adding oils, or pretreatments, etc etc. But often at least at this point of my life, I don't have a lot of extra time to spend on it so it is pretty simple.

Length
    21.5/24/35
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I enjoy washing on most days, although sometimes I feel too tired but I still make myself do it (I always wash in the evening). It's the feeling of cold wet hair as it air dries that I don't like.

Length
    SL/WL/Cla.L

I love washing my hair when it's a relaxed day. It becomes more of a little spa day. But when it's one of those busy days when I have to wash it quickly and dry quickly, it's just an annoying hassle. But I'm grateful for my hair, don't wanna complain about it. Good thing is I have dry scalp/hair that can go unwashed for a week if necessary.

Length
    PX/CL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I hate washing mine. I hate wetting it, having it stick to me like glue when it is wet, the carefulness I have to employ when shampooing and conditioning, the detangling of it both during the process and after, trying desperately not to break it (My hair can break fairly easily, especially at the last eight inches of it. It stresses me out something fierce) and having to leave it down for hours while it dries. However, I am trying to implement different techniques to make it less arduous. This last wash, I loosely braided the length so that my hair wouldn't cling to me or tangle while I was shampooing it, and I've also taken to detangling it while it has conditioner in it, too. Doing those things seems to really help. Still don't like needing to wash my hair, though. I wish it didn't need washing at all. Lol.

Length
    Ear/WL/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

I think I dislike the planning beforehand more than doing the actual wash/treatment/etc itself. But once i'm doing it I like it

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

That depends on the day, my mood and products I´m using. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. Lately my increasing length feels more difficult to manage on wash days.

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I dislike washing my hair because it's such a process, however I do love nothing more than having clean hair. I just don't love the getting wet part. And having had dyed hair for 3+ years, I have to wash in cold water which is never gonna be a relaxing experience for me no matter how long I've been doing it for.

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

I love caring for my hair, but sometimes I feel exhausted and it seems a shame to use so much of my energy on my hair. Overall, I really do love seeing the results of washday
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

I enjoy washing my hair if it takes under two hours. Correction, I try to make myself enjoy washing my hair but I fail if the process is longer than 2 hours.
    It's really relaxing and enjoyable at first but all the detangling gets tedious.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

It's not so much the *washing* that I dislike, as that feels good and has lovely soft sweet-smelling results. It's the *drying* that chaps me. And the lightness and static, the tangles when it's dry, just so darn tiresome.

Which is why I'm so happy with NW/SO and chose "I don't wash my hair".
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!