Page 455 of 456 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456 LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4557

Thread: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Thank you Nefcerka and SandyBottom!
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"

I dropped out of the no trim challenge to do my fall trim yesterday. The tape measure has been tricking me lately probably due to extreme waviness, so I didn’t measure after, but took a picture to make sure I didn’t bring it above my elbows. I took off about 1/2” but maybe more at the tip of the U shape, as I tried to creat a less deep U. Not sure I cut as evenly as other times, but I plan to cut 1” in December, so will even it out then

I maintained at WL for a while and my hair just looks and feels so much healthier. I’ve managed to gain a few inches while attempting to maintain, and now will maintain here until all the bleach is cut out. (Probably 2 years!)
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I trimmed a couple inches off, between 1 & 2, actually. My hair seems to be playing catch up. It's way more dense than before. I am glad I trimmed a bit more; now situated between APL & BSL, which is a tad shorter but my peacock twist falls nicely and so I love it. Also, styling is a breeze. I have to have shorter hair, for right now, but I do plan on growing back out to a longer length, if at all possible. I do what I can (with help, of course, for which I am super thankful).

For now, I am glad to be at home in this thread. And glad that I have great cutting shears.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

I'm officially part of this thread. A few days ago I've trimmed a bit and my plan is to do 1-2 cm trims every month/every other month until I get rid of the split ends and a straight(er) hemline.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

I'll be here this year too mainly the second half, I'll be maintaining the back when it gets long enough focusing on one length bob over length

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post
    I dropped out of the no trim challenge to do my fall trim yesterday. The tape measure has been tricking me lately probably due to extreme waviness, so I didn’t measure after, but took a picture to make sure I didn’t bring it above my elbows. I took off about 1/2” but maybe more at the tip of the U shape, as I tried to creat a less deep U. Not sure I cut as evenly as other times, but I plan to cut 1” in December, so will even it out then

I maintained at WL for a while and my hair just looks and feels so much healthier. I’ve managed to gain a few inches while attempting to maintain, and now will maintain here until all the bleach is cut out. (Probably 2 years!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    I'm officially part of this thread. A few days ago I've trimmed a bit and my plan is to do 1-2 cm trims every month/every other month until I get rid of the split ends and a straight(er) hemline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'll be here this year too mainly the second half, I'll be maintaining the back when it gets long enough focusing on one length bob over length
    Thanks for reminding me about this thread & Welcome! I have been trimming regularly since growing out my hair, and have good success at altering my hemline when needed and slowly cutting out damage while gaining some length.

I did my 1” trim in December, which took me 1” above HL, right at my elbows. I still plan to maintain for the year and beyond. Not sure what it will look like, I may trim 1/2” above HL and grow back to it, or may trim right up to HL each time. gonna take it as it comes, I am trying to be less maintenance about it this year.

Previously I had been micro-trimming every 2 months, stretched it to 3 months, and now plan to trim every 4 months this year. Moving onto proper maintaining is exciting for me, I’ll try ti remember to post here when I do
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

From, as good as, BSL back to APL. It's a nice comfy length. In other amazing news, even more of my thickness has caught back up. If I make a side ponytail at the nape of my neck, I can so much feel that difference. It depends though where I make that pony. It's looking great so far. It's been over a year, but these things take a long time. I am just very thankful it's growing back in, at its own pace. It had been a while since my last cut. I did have to comb all my texture out, and it was still holding up nicely. No way we are getting out with all that snow tomorrow, so I figured... might as well go for it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ?/40/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

It's been awhile since I trimmed or since I've posted here, but today I do both! Did a good trim of an inch or so and am still well at classic. The new growth thickness at the nape of my neck is traveling down slowly. I also did an S&D session on the shorter hairs. The dry winter air and deep cold weather have not been nice for split ends.

Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

I'm still growing out henna and maintaining at APL at the moment.

Length
    apl/hl/tbl
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I'm also officially joining At first I thought about maintaining for 6-12 months but now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stay at hip length for at least a year. The goal is to thicken up the hemline but I also just really enjoy this hair length on me.
    ★ 𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍 ★