1 0.44%
  • Hip length

1 0.44%
  • Tailbone length or longer!

1 0.44%
  • I've never cut my hair before!

0 0%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

My shortest length after childhood has been between chin and shoulders (at 13) and then as an adult the shortest has been barely shoulder length (last year).

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

Mom always kept my hair in a chin length bob. It was in elementary school and I don't remember fussing about hair much then. But I decided to grow it out on my own, even that young, so that tells you how much I must've disliked it.
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

It took a while for my hair to come in so I was a toddler with short hair. Once it grew my Mum maintained it around APL-BSL, with a fringe. It eventually crept into MBL territory. Then when my sister turned 11 Mum made a deal with us that we could get earrings if we cut back to just above shoulder length. I think part of it was her being sick of brushing out knots, and part of it is that her Mum had made the same deal with her when she turned 11. Only she had proper butt-length golden blonde hair so it was traumatic for her. Which always made me wonder why she'd do the same to us. Well, we both immediately started growing it back to MBL, which was my false terminal for years because of ponytail breakage.
    A lurker who loves swaps

Length
    APL/WL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I got a bob when i was in high school, my head is quite big and it made me look kind of like a lollipop, wouldn't repeat.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

0,5 cm when I began growing my hair long.

One more thread about this. https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...=31745&page=30

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

The shortest my hair has ever been was in a chin length bob. It was by my choice in my freshman year of high school, and during my sophemore year of high school is when I decided to grow it out. Then, during my adult years the shortest it had ever been was between chin and shoulder length.

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

The shortest I've ever had my hair is shoulder length, and that's the shortest I ever plan on going.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

my family shaved my hair twice when I was 1 then 2 years old because they thought if you shave your hair it grows thicker next year...
    the rest of my life was pixies in summer and bobs in winter because my hair was shedding and they thought I'd go bald.
    then hormonal imbalances and extreme stress hit me and my authoritative family kept my hair in long pixies (how in the world is a pixie long is beyond me. just because it brushes the nape? idk)
    Well I don't have [volume on the] crown because I'm not a queen.

Length
    16/20/24
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

When I was a kid my mom always kept my hair long. So the day before 6th grade I told her I wanted it short! So I went from BSL-ish to not quite touching my shoulders. New school, new hair, right? Wrong. I was sooo self conscious! I grew it back out until college and cut it just below my ears. Hated it again, and its been long ever since.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Shortest as a kid was a bob until ~6yo, not my choice at all. As soon as I had any say in the matter I grew it out and the shortest by choice was hip, to get rid of the scraggly TBL ends

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Glad someone else linked it! I imagined it was active far more recently than it actually was.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness