Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,134 of 1134

Thread: Hairtoy time-out support thread

Default Re: Hairtoy time-out support thread

LOL Here she is Suortuva

Enjoy your growth journey by using what you do have often, switching up your styles as you grow (or practice with half up buns etc)...it will happen

I am not sure about that Money thread
    You could do a search with the terms you are looking for and if nothing shows, just start one.
    If something comes up over time, just 'report it' (click ! triangle) and ask the mods to combine the threads.

Good luck ~ awareness is half the battle
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; December 9th, 2019 at 10:29 PM.

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Still going strong!

I really wanted something from Lilla Rose sale, I would like to have flexis in M and XXS (or whatever is the smallest size). But VAT and handling fees held me back. But some day...
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    APL/TBL/Long
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I haven't bought one in a while. Couple months ago I splurged on a really pretty mermaid hair stick, it has a giant tail..so lovely But...seeing how my hair is just past BSL, it is too thick to do a proper bun, I'll have to wait until I have much more length for that...so no point in me buying anything right now, it just would end up sitting in my hair toy containers until it gets longer in another year or so.
    currently approaching tbl

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    Still going strong!

I really wanted something from Lilla Rose sale, I would like to have flexis in M and XXS (or whatever is the smallest size). But VAT and handling fees held me back. But some day...
    Hah, I gave up and ordered some flexis. But... They were on sale and I have been thinking about them a lot, this wasn't an impulse, after the BF sale I realized I was regretting not to getting anything.

And I will be back on track now.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!