Thread: About the random down times...

Length
    APL/Hip+/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default About the random down times...

What exactly is causing the LHC down time we've been experiencing, if I may ask? I don't mean to criticize, but I thought we'd answered the hamsters' demands
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: About the random down times...

Dianyla did some stopgap repairs that partially fixed things for now, but the server needs to be upgraded. I imagine the problems will persist up until then. Dianyla and Stephanie are working out when to do a planned outage and upgrade, I believe, but we don't have any word yet on when that will be.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Length
    APL/Hip+/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Thanks for letting me know I guess now would be a good time to donate to LHC
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

I'm starting to believe that our Hamsters are actually the rare breed of Tennessee Fainting Hamsters. At the slightest startle, they all seem to collapse, and yet they nearly always reanimate and keep plunking along.

Donations are certainly welcome by Steph, who pays all the bills 'round here. And if there's anyone out there who could give me a 26 hour day, please do!
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

made of sugar and cyanide MandyBeth's Avatar
    Length
    6"?/17"/.....
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

The hamsters are striking again. BAD hamstinks. I can explain the CIR for my state to them, explaining how they can not strike.

Length
    APL/Hip+/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dianyla View Post
    I'm starting to believe that our Hamsters are actually the rare breed of Tennessee Fainting Hamsters. At the slightest startle, they all seem to collapse, and yet they nearly always reanimate and keep plunking along.

Donations are certainly welcome by Steph, who pays all the bills 'round here. And if there's anyone out there who could give me a 26 hour day, please do!
    Tennessee Fainting Hamsters! Eep! I knew we shoulda switched to chinchillas.

I made a donation a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know about a 26 hour day I'll have to see if I have one laying around...

MandyBeth, that made me laugh. Hamsters, look at what happened to MandyBeth's state!! If it can happen to people, it can happen to hamsters!
    -Helen Keller