Hi ladies, I am a pretty long time reader, and not so long time member.
I decided that I have to share my personal recipe for hair growth, one that I have forgotten, but now I've seem to revive the interest in it.
For as long as I can remember, I have had really thick and volomnous hair. Colour was never interesting, so about ten years ago I started with henna. My colleague wanted almost black effect, so she said I should put it for whole night. I did it, repetedly, for eight years, and since I used the only henna I could find (which, I suppose, was not as good as the used by other members here) it was damaging my hair. How could I be so dumb? I had perfect hair up to my ears, and from ears onwards they were absolutely horrid. Being stupid and (not so) young, I decided to throw bleach over it, and start again (???) and my hair was destroyed.
Now, a year and something later, I have managed to recuperate about 20 cm of my old hair, but I have a really nice growth of my virgin new hair.

Now to the point of the thread: before the bleaching accident, I was taking an old indian recipe for hair growth: curd and fenugreek. My hair was really nice, thick and it was growing fast, but the store in which I was buying fenugreek went bancrupted, and I ceased to take that. Than the bleaching came, destroyed my hair. My new hair was gentle, smooth (otherwise it is really thick) and, sadly, really thin. I went to see my grandma and she said that I must start to eat millet in the morning: the recipe is the same as for fenugreek: some say, that it must be cooked, I think it is best to just put it in water until next day, then mix with some yoghurt or/and honey. I like it. And my hair........omg. My hair is really thick again (maybe even more), it has luster...and I have so many "new babies", that under powerful light it seems that I have a mohawk

So, this is my story. I hope it will help someone on this board.