Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

I used to use castor oil a lot as a scalp treatment when I was still in school and it did help my hair grow faster, as well as contributed greatly to the oerall health of my hair. I was using it to soothe scalp iritations, and it did a great job at that as well.

Lately, I started using it again as my hair became very very dry after all the chemical processing I've put it through...

Now I made a mix of castor oil, EVOO, glycerin, honey and a bit of water in a spritzer bottle and I just spritz it all over my hair and scalp and leave it overnight. This really makes my hair soft and shiny.

I have tried a bunch of different oils and still feels like castor oil is the best for my hair.

Length
    7/10/20
    Type
    4b/M/C/ii

Please share what are the measurements of ingredients that you use in your castor oil mixture. I'm very anxious to try it!! Thanks!!

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by thommie87 View Post
    Please share what are the measurements of ingredients that you use in your castor oil mixture. I'm very anxious to try it!! Thanks!!
    I dont use measurements. I just pour some in a little bowl and then add some other oil to thin it a little for easier application. I just add enough to make it a little thinner.
    All Shall Be Well,
    And All Shall Be Well,
    And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well.