I've been using the same mix I use to do the OCM on my face, 50/50 CO/EVOO, with about 5 drops each lavender and geranium EOs (cos they smell purty! ). I had all these things in my stash already, so this was quite easy to begin. I've been doing it about every other day or every third day. When I'm at home, I put about a teaspoon of it in my palm, and add a drop of rosemary EO, then dip my fingers in and massage it onto my scalp, section by section.

I also thought it's felt thicker, thanks for confirming that, Cleopatra! Obviously the thickness can't be from new growth in just a couple weeks, but as I mentioned a few posts ago, my hair just looooves this stuff! I also "suffer from irregularity" many times when beginning a new routine, I often just can't seem to remember to do it. (That's why my adventure with Mane & Tail and MN went by the wayside). But between now nice this stuff smells and how much my hair loves it, those make it very easy to remember. I do know what you mean about the heat, though - if my hair hadn't finally gotten long enough to put up and get it off me, I'm not sure I'd be able to be so consistent...