Quote Originally Posted by Dina L. View Post
I guess JBCO is unrefined. My castor oil from the pharmacy has no color and no smell at all.
Did you find a proper Aloe vera gel? Shall I still check the names that are sold here? I promised that a few of days ago...
Well i found an Aloe Vera Styling gel http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/jas...056272-product not sure if this was one of the things we were talking about or not. I also ordered some aloe vera juice to mix with my drinks once a day as well as add it to my shampoo and conditioner that does not contain it im really hoping this can be a contributing factor to helping the health and growth of my hair along with my all natural shampoo and conditioner, castor oil treatments, etc. The only bad thing is im really going to miss WEN being around too expensive atm though. So far it was the only thing that could tame my frizz and poofyness. I'm hoping in my efforts my hair will start to thicken up but i do have some good news my hair grew 1/2 lately. Soon as i stopped vitamin A i started seeing progress. A is not a bad one i just think my body took an overdose since i was taking two multivitamins a day lol now im only taking one with minimal amount of Vitamin A. I can get the rest in foods and such.