Here we go. Let's do this!

What you need to do?
List what you have used up; and each time you have used something new just repost your list and add the new product to the list.

Also please list your conditioners and shampoos, gels, styling products, etc. grouped together, going from highest content to lowest content. It is so easy to see in effect what has been used up then!

The following is an example!

Shampoos
1x 500ml Pantene Aqua Light shampoo.
1x 250ml Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine shampoo.

Conditioners
3x 500ml Inecto coconut conditioner.
1x 400ml Palmolive Basics conditioner.
1x 400ml Pantene Pro-V full&thick conditioner.
1x 250ml Odina conditioner.
1x 200ml Sunsilk UV filter conditioner.

Styling products
1x 150ml Neutral gel

Only list fully emptied out products, please, and if you have repurposed a shampoo or conditioner or any other item, please do not count it in this challenge. You can list it, sure, but do not count it. Only count things that have been used on your own head, please. Thank you!

Commonly asked question... Say you have a half opened bottle, and you finish it January 1st. Then that counts as a used up product for 2024. What you finish in 2024 counts! Whenever it has been started, doesn't matter.

Is this run for the whole year / calendar year?
I would say yes, but some have wanted to join mid year, or even after a couple months. I think I'm going to solve it like this. Just put your start date on your list at the top, if you want to join part way through! Keep reposting that date at the top when you add more stuff on.

You can include other products (body, face, etc.), but the focal point of course is hair stuff!