Well, I've had too much of a migraine for the past few days to even think straight, so I didn't get any photos, but here's the story.

My hair is dyed with a medium brown colour. On the canopy it looked medium brown, but underneath it was looking almost black. It was driving me crazy, because I have mostly grey hair, and because my hair is so straight, the roots would show almost immediately. I'd been doing two-hour honey/conditioner treatments twice weekly for a few weeks, and definitely, the black looking hair lightened quite a bit, but with more red than suits my taste or my colouring. Of course the red stage is usually part of any lightening. So I realized I wanted more intensive treatments.

On Sunday and Monday I did 8 hour treatments with 3 parts conditioner (Alberto (VO5) Kiwi Lime Squeeze), 2 parts honey and 1 part EVOO on damp hair. Yesterday I did a 2 hour treatment. I'm very happy with the results. My hair has definitely lightened to what I would now call a very dark blonde, and instead of it having reddish highlights in the sun, the overall highlights in the sun are down to a golden hue.

I'm really delighted with the results, and my hair feels soft and silky.