Welcome home! It's been a long wait, but we're finally back online (finally). We're still working to retrieve the information from the old database and once we have it, we'll turn it into a permanent and fully accessible archive. In the meantime, we have a lot of work to do to fill up these boards!

While you're indulging in your daily procrastination (hey, even I'll admit it!), check out the new features! We've made it a millions times easier to spend oodles of time on board (yay!!!). There are far too many little things to mention, but some of the larger things include a new product reviews section, an articles system, real photo albums instead of photo threads, manageable social groups, and even customizable profiles. Some of these features are restricted to our dedicated members (>100 posts + >30 days of membership), so if you've been lurking, please come on out and say hi so you can use the forums to their full advantage!

I know it would be a whole lot more comfortable here if we had all of our old posts, private messages, and history, but since we don't (YET!), let's pull together and see what we can do to fill this place up and get the new sections warmed up.

Welcome back and I hope you have fun with the new features!
Steph