Thread: Hip length by Yule/Christmas 2020

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Hip length by Yule/Christmas 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yes. Well, i'm short at 4ft 11" or 5ft 1", and I also have short torso. Yes, I measured from the front of my hairline. I know 20 doe sound off for WL.

I remember when I used to wear sewd-in extensions that were 27" long, and it reached to my hips. I was in total shock!
    It's so interesting how people of similar heights can be shaped so differently. I'm 5'2" and hitting 26.5 but still have an inch and a half to two inches before I hit waist. My area between BSL and waist is fairly short but my area from waist to hip is longer.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    It's so interesting how people of similar heights can be shaped so differently. I'm 5'2" and hitting 26.5 but still have an inch and a half to two inches before I hit waist. My area between BSL and waist is fairly short but my area from waist to hip is longer.
    Yes it is interesting how people of similar heights can be shaped so differently. You're 5'2"? Ok, cool. That's good that you're hitting 26.5 an inch and a half to two inches before you hit waist. Don't worry. You will be there in no time. I remember when I was at BSL it also to me forever to to waist length too. I bet between BSL and waist is fairly short, and from waist to hip is longer.

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Yes it is interesting how people of similar heights can be shaped so differently. You're 5'2"? Ok, cool. That's good that you're hitting 26.5 an inch and a half to two inches before you hit waist. Don't worry. You will be there in no time. I remember when I was at BSL it also to me forever to to waist length too. I bet between BSL and waist is fairly short, and from waist to hip is longer.
    Yeah, BSL to waist is only about 4" for me. This is what my growth has looked like over the last three months... basically BSL to the above waist.

For what it's worth, I had a 1/2 inch trim the day before the last one . I guess I have a short torso.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I'm not participating in the growth challenge, but I thought to add to the shape matter that I am 5'4" so not that much taller but on me, the distance between BSL and waist is kind of long, but from waist to hip is next to nothing because I'm so high-hipped. Then comes hip to BCL, my eternal limbo. Milestones aren't fair!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I'm not participating in the growth challenge, but I thought to add to the shape matter that I am 5'4" so not that much taller but on me, the distance between BSL and waist is kind of long, but from waist to hip is next to nothing because I'm so high-hipped. Then comes hip to BCL, my eternal limbo. Milestones aren't fair!
    I know. What's worse is we are on the shorter side and are talking about it. Just imagine how it must be for someone who is 5'8".

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Yeah, BSL to waist is only about 4" for me. This is what my growth has looked like over the last three months... basically BSL to the above waist.

For what it's worth, I had a 1/2 inch trim the day before the last one . I guess I have a short torso.
    Ok.....yeah, BSL to waist on me is close to 4" too. More like 2 or 3". Wow, within a 3 month's period you've gained looks like 2". Why did you trim off 1/2 an inch? Yeah, I know whatcha mean about having a short torso. Because, I have one too.

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Why did you trim off 1/2 an inch? Yeah, I know whatcha mean about having a short torso. Because, I have one too.
    It's been more like 2.5" my hair is just straighter in the second pic than it is in the third.

I did some stupid stuff before I joined this forum. I bleached then, hennaed and then hated the henna so I went over it with a semi. I was doing S&D but there were a lot of splits from the bleach so I decided to just trim it.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

It's been more like 2.5" my hair is just straighter in the second pic than it is in the third.

I did some stupid stuff before I joined this forum. I bleached then, hennaed and then hated the henna so I went over it with a semi. I was doing S&D but there were a lot of splits from the bleach so I decided to just trim it.
    I thought that I was close to 2.5" or 3". Yeah, your hair did look straighter in the second pic than it is in the third.

I see. I bet you did do some stupid stuff before you joined this forum. Oh yeah, I've been with bleaching and dyeing too. I know that my bleaching days have been over for a long time. I've never use henna before but I still dye my hair these days. But I don't do it that often. Only like, 2 or 3 times a year. I can't use henna. Because, my hair is chemically relaxed, and you can't use henna over relaxed or permanently dyed hair. Yeah, it was best for you to trim off all the bleach parts, and now you have much healthier hair. Before I also joined the forum I did some crazy things to my hair as well...lol.

Ooh count me in

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by RunOnCaffeine View Post
    Ooh count me in
    Welcome!