Page 1330 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3308301230128013201328132913301331133213401380 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 13818

Thread: Show me your buns...

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your buns...

@Kyamo, those are Maple Burl forks. They are from a Russian maker who used to sell them on etsy. Since Russian banks have been banned from swift, it's not possible for people in Russia and Belarus to sell on etsy anymore. Here is the threadlink: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=124895
    Last edited by Finda; October 22nd, 2022 at 08:27 PM.

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    @Kyamo, those are Maple Burl forks. They are from a Russian maker who used to sell them on etsy. Since Russian banks have been banned from swift, it's not possible for people in Russia and Belarus to sell on etsy anymore. Here is the threadlink: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=124895
    Thanks for the info!

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I rediscovered the Nautilus. I can finally remember what to do with my hands without watching youtube
    Love how stable it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    here’s my first attempt at the Artemis Bun, basically just a good old nautilus bun turning 180 degree clockwise and sticking the hairpin vertically. I haven’t shampooed my hair for 25 days now and my locks are still holding strong.
    Lovely both ! More than 10 years on LHC, and can you believe I haven't really tried a Nautilus yet, any variation of it (I think)? Shame, oh shame is me

Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Updated my Blogger post on Edwardian updos with an impromptu nightly practice session with a Gibson girl-style favoured by Bernadette Banner. I've worn this style several times and I love how it looks (I'm a fan of Edwardian aesthetics), and it holds surprisingly well. The only con I have for now is that one time the bobby pins left part of my scalp pretty sore, that's an issue I sometimes have with styles which involve holding up the front or sides of the hair with bobby pins before bunning :S

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SwordWomanRiona View Post
    Lovely both ! More than 10 years on LHC, and can you believe I haven't really tried a Nautilus yet, any variation of it (I think)? Shame, oh shame is me
    lol I was gonna say no way, but then again there are probably hundreds of updos that I haven’t tried it yeah.
    You must try the nautilus, it’s like a rite of passage for longhairs!

Updated my Blogger post on Edwardian updos with an impromptu nightly practice session with a Gibson girl-style favoured by Bernadette Banner. I've worn this style several times and I love how it looks (I'm a fan of Edwardian aesthetics), and it holds surprisingly well. The only con I have for now is that one time the bobby pins left part of my scalp pretty sore, that's an issue I sometimes have with styles which involve holding up the front or sides of the hair with bobby pins before bunning :S

That looks so good, you have that classic features and the updo complements the whole look!
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    lol I was gonna say no way, but then again there are probably hundreds of updos that I haven’t tried it yeah.
    You must try the nautilus, it’s like a rite of passage for longhairs!

That looks so good, you have that classic features and the updo complements the whole look!
    Aw thanks ! (It was so impromptu the pics are lacking in decent lighting quality, of course, but ah well xD)

And no, I know, I should have a go at the Nautilus very belatedly, at long last !

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Lovely, you probably know I am a fan of Gibsonish styles
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Beautiful! I love these kind of styles.

Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by bparnell75 View Post
    Lovely, you probably know I am a fan of Gibsonish styles
    I sure do ! Thanks ^^!

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    Beautiful! I love these kind of styles.
    Thanks ! I love Edwardian hair!

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

That updo is so beautiful!