Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1361

Thread: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendra View Post
    It does look very healthy now

I do also like the strawberry blonde though! I have a special fondness for that colour.
    I love that color hair, but sadly with my complexion it isn't the best and I couldn't keep bleaching it the way I was. Very jealous of people with pretty long red hair lol

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Angry Re: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

I think - beside chopping it off when I was 2 - is scratching my hair like hell and shedding like crazy because thatīs what Iīve learned and I didnīt know how to get rid of this persisting bild-up! now I realized I used far too less shampoo than I have to. a dime size amount is not for my hair. I donīt know what idiot has wrote that thing on shampoo bottles, but trying to disperse little amount of shampoo on all over the scalp produces more breakage and... you still have build up...

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Oh man,

This whole trying to be good to my hair thing is all new for me! I've been nothing but evil to my hair.

When my I was little my mom used to perm my hair all the time. Then when I 13 I wanted purple hair so just mixed up whatever I could find with the highest volume developer I could get and went to town. Then at 14 I shaved my head into a Mohawk with wire hair wraps, then at 15 I shaved it all off with a razor. Before 2012 when I cut it all off and started growing virgin hair, I had forgotten what my natural color was. No idea! I always died it. Steightener and heat every day, bleach on top of bleach, razor cuts.... I was horrible to my hair. But I had fried it so good with a bad dye job and multiple attempts to fix it, it scared me into stopping everything and now I have untouched hair for the first time since I was like 5 (I'm 36! Ha!)

Length
    ?/60"/Term
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

When I was a kid, I naively let my father use spray-on black hair dye on my pigtails for a costume. It was stiff, grey and awful and then it just took forever to wash out, we thought for a while that it was going to stain permanently - I was crying, my mother was fretting, all-around bad times.

(Other than that I've always been pretty good to my hair, I think.)

Striving for my terminal length.

Length
    6"/24"/30"
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Probably accidentally put body wash in it instead of shampoo in the shower...

Length
    Jaw/31.5"/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAralin View Post
    When I was a kid, I naively let my father use spray-on black hair dye on my pigtails for a costume. It was stiff, grey and awful and then it just took forever to wash out, we thought for a while that it was going to stain permanently - I was crying, my mother was fretting, all-around bad times.

(Other than that I've always been pretty good to my hair, I think.)
    I used that stuff once! A friend spray dyed my hair in her parents' back yard before we went to a goth club (we were 16 and didn't know any better). It left the most beautiful black halo on her mum's lovely fence... And my hair was so sticky and stiff! Thank goodness it was only in a bob back then.

Length
    24/47"/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RileyAnn View Post
    Probably accidentally put body wash in it instead of shampoo in the shower...
    Interestingly enough, my hair seems to like my body wash! It gets all soft and light and floaty. Sometimes I secretly wonder if I should ditch everything else and just use that for hair and body.

I've stripped, bleached, and dyed several times over the years. I've bleached twice in a row at more than one point. I'm only doing henna these days.
    No cut 2020

Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

I don't know if it's evil. But I tried putting oils in my hair. It was almost impossible to get out - so I had to wash it with shampoo multiple times before it got out.

Length
    bsl/hl/tbl
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

i was really stupid when i was a kid and had no one to knock some sense into my brains, so i (rather, my mother) bleached my roots multiple times.
    i also asked her to cut my long, beautiful locks to chin-length when i was around 10 years old.
    in the 6th grade, i went through a really nasty scene phase and gave myself layers (they looked good at the time but i regret it so much now.)
    now i am here and struggling to regrow my hair