Thread: Post about a hair book - where to put it?

Length
    25/35/41

Default Post about a hair book - where to put it?

Hello,

I wanted to add a post about a new book coming out for curly hairs and I just wanted to know where I should post it?

Thanks ...

Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Post about a hair book - where to put it?

If it is a book that you've written, or have a financial interest in, then you should follow the guidelines about commercial activity. For example, you could put a link to the book's web page, or the publisher's web page, in your sig.

If you've read it, a thoughtful review would probably generate good discussion on the Mane board.

If you haven't read it yet, then you might announce it in your blog, and start a thread on the Mane board when it's available, so people can get their hands on it and start a good discussion. There won't be much fodder for discussion on the Mane board if you start a thread about a book which no one can read yet, so such a thread would likely fall off the front pages quickly.
    I am opting out of the "Friends" system. All requests will be declined.
    Ursula's Standard Newbie Advice
    Ezekiel 23:20

Length
    25/35/41

Default Re: Post about a hair book - where to put it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursula View Post
    If it is a book that you've written, or have a financial interest in, then you should follow the guidelines about commercial activity. For example, you could put a link to the book's web page, or the publisher's web page, in your sig.

If you've read it, a thoughtful review would probably generate good discussion on the Mane board.

If you haven't read it yet, then you might announce it in your blog, and start a thread on the Mane board when it's available, so people can get their hands on it and start a good discussion. There won't be much fodder for discussion on the Mane board if you start a thread about a book which no one can read yet, so such a thread would likely fall off the front pages quickly.
    Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed reply Ursula!