Thread: Permissions issues

Default Permissions issues

When I try to look at my own user profile I get an error message saying I do not have enough permissions to perform this action because either my account has not yet been activated, or it has been disabled. Posting threads is possible though.

I have had the same error message on several other actions, such as search.

I'm using windows-8, a router with a dynamic IP and my OS language is English.

Please help.

regards

Length
    28/44/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Permissions issues

I know there are a lot of things I couldn't do until I got 25 posts.

Lady Leeloo Minai, Keeper of the Fifth Key, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a-M-iiCL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-ClassicDrop by drop fills the tub” - Proverb

Thanks for your response.

anyway I was thinking that seeing your own profile was one of the most basic things. I would like to be able to find my older (few) posts and see further responses in the thread, but have not yet found a way to do that.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Hello 37. You may be interested in reading this thread on User Permissions. It should give you all the information you need to know regarding permission tiers and when they are achieved. Please let us know if you have any questions about them!

Profile access is lumped into the 25+ posts and moderator approval tier. The reason it does not differentiate between your account and all other profiles is that it treats all profiles the same with those permissions. I wouldn't worry too much, as those initial 25+ quality posts tend to fly by in the blink of an eye.

Length
    pixie/hip/eh
    Type
    1b/F/iii

One way you can see your posts is to click on your username in this thread and select "view forum posts". I so rarely find a reason to post that I'm still a "new member" (with new member restrictions) years later, ha.

Hello 37,One of server problem, It can't be possible. So please don't take tension about this